Our part time technician typically performs service calls throughout the day during normal business hours Monday through Friday. Our field technician will work as the hands, eyes and ears at the customer location to help the Chicago infrastructure team perform needed support tasks. This position does not report to an office but travels to client companies and allows for a great deal of flexibility. You will be required to service equipment in both an office environment and on the manufacturing floor, which can be loud and dirty at times.
We are looking for a field technician that is an independent self-starter with the drive and interpersonal skills to perform nontechnical computer and network repair with the assistance of our infrastructure team in a manner that exceeds the customer’s expectations and solves their problems quickly and effectively.
- High School diploma with an Associate’s Degree or some college a plus
- Familiarity with computer hardware
- Dependable transportation with registration and insurance
- Must have cell phone for customer/management communication
- Ability to travel to customer location (up to 50 mile radius) including but not limited to Macedonia, Mantua, Tallmadge and Twinsburg. Mileage reimbursement will be provided.
- Ability to lift and or move various computer equipment
- Excellent customer service skills (Most important factor of this position)
- Ability to work independently and initiate action
- Average hours will be 5-7 hours per week